Friday 24 July 2009

(49) (Whatever .... Just Me)

က်န္းမာျခင္းသည္ လ ာဘ္ၾကီးတစ္ပါ း ျဖစ္ပါတယ္။ မက်န္းမာလို ့စိတ္ညစ္ရင္ စိတ္ေထာင္းလို ကို ေက် ျဖစ္ၾကရ်ပါတယ္။

ဒါက တီဗြီထဲ က လာတဲ ေၾကာ္ျငာပါ။

Health is the most important thing. Since last three week my health was deteriorated. I was suffered from Hay Fever and Asma .

I lost my appetized and I could not sleep at night due to the problem of breathing. I felt so faint . One day I was sitting in the living room and took photo of myself. I look so different I look like miserable old woman. I was so terrify the image of mine.

I sneezed all the time. My wind pipe was continuously making sound like the engine. (Wheelzing).


This week I try to count about the expenses, it is quite a lot. I got 300 pounds from my lovely friend. We had really nice time together in West London, Srilankan food shop.

As soon as I come back from London. I started buying magazine, newspaper and buy food. Once I go and signed for weekly basic, I took a lady to Chinese buffet as a treat (she is the one who I known from Liverpool)



This was my healthy dinner cooked by my self which is aubergine (egg plant) on steel bowl. And cut pumpkin which I am going to make curry with garlic and ginger.,




This is my current slipper which I ware in house, look how big it ? It doesn’t really fit with me. But I did wear it because I can not effort to buy the new one or (the designer one) Quite sad.......

No comments:

Post a Comment